The primary feature of the our IPL technology is to effectively treat undesired hair by inhibiting its growth, resulting in hair removal. This technique is based on the principle of photo-thermolysis. Our products are based on the revolutionary GEM-PL technology and are used for skin rejuvenation, acne and vascular treatments, aging spots and tattoo removal.
The GEM-PL patented technology used in the Record 618, is a unique way to deliver energy to a predetermined target. Unlike other IPL's and lasers where the energy is scattered in the skin, the GEM-PL technology manages to concentrate a bulk of light energy in a geometrical plane positioned under the surface of the skin.
This precise positioning enables a selective targeting of hair follicles, pigments, vascular lesions, acne, etc. This makes the treatment efficient but at the same time, painless and gentle on the skin.
- Light energy is focused 3 mm under skin surface - resulting in heating the hair follicles and not the skin surface.
- Large treatment area - the larger the spot size the better the efficiency and speed of the treatment. Our handheld application pieces are amongst the largest in the market, enabling a highly efficient usage of energy and promising a safe and painless treatment.
- Short pulse duration - high energy density prevents cooling the hair follicle by the blood stream.
- Broad spectrum - 450-1100 nm works well with light colored hair, skin rejuvenation and aging spots.
Advantages Over Laser:
- Treatments are completely painless and comfortable. The operator can overlap the treatment area more then two - three times without any discomfort to the patient
- No risk of skin pigmentation or burning.
- Treatments are 100% non-invasive.
- Treatments use relatively low temperatures, allowing the light to penetrate deep into the skin without causing damage. The deeper the light is able to penetrate, the more effective the treatment.
- Special patented optical technique that focuses the light energy under skin level and not on top of it.
- No downtime is needed after the treatment. Client is free to go outside and carry on with your regular day. (Tanning after treatments is discouraged)
- Broadband light allows for the treatment of a wider range of hair and skin colors, relative to a single wavelength.
- Designed for self maintenance by the operator.
- Crystal 512/Record 618 allows for a much larger treatment area (7.5 cm2), shortening the duration of each individual treatment.